Future Transactions Related to PO Receipt are Not Being Considered in Deal Calculation In the SALSTAGE Batch
(Doc ID 2338521.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the SALSTAGE batch, future transactions (tran_date > vdate) for PO receipt are not being considered in the deal calculation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and approve PO for WH location.
2. Receive PO where tran_date > vdate (ie. vdate = '16-Feb-17' / receiving PO on '17-Feb-17 00:30:00').
3. This transaction (tran_code = 20) exists in the TRAN_DATA and DEAL_PERF_DATA_TEMP tables.
4. Run SALSTAGE batch.
5. Check the following:
5a. Future transaction (tran_date > vdate) to tran_code 20 remains in the TRAN_DATA table.
5b. Future transaction was inserted in the DEAL_PERF_TRAN_DATA table.
5c.The DEAL_PERF_DATA_TEMP table was truncated.
6. Run PREPOST batch "dealact_sales pre".
7. Check the following:
7a. Future transaction (tran_date > vdate) was not entered in the DEAL_PERF_DATA_TEMP table.
7b. The DEAL_PERF_DATA_TEMP table is used by DEALACT batch to calculate turnover in the DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table.
8. Advance vdate.
9. Run SALSTAGE batch.
10. Check the following:
10a. Future transaction (tran_date > vdate) was inserted in the IF_TRAN_DATA table.
10b. The DEAL_PERF_TRAN_DATA was truncated.
10c. The future transaction no longer in the DEAL_PERF_TRAN_DATA and DEAL_PERF_DATA_TEMP tables.
- This transaction will not be considered in the calculation of the deals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!