Incorrect Data in Worksheet Generated as A Part Of Overlapping Strategy (Area Diff With Margin)
(Doc ID 2338820.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect data in Worksheet generated as a part of Overlapping Strategy (Area diff with Margin).
Steps To Recreate:
Initial Set-up (Department Aggregation, Zones, Primary Zone Group, Item):
1. Create a Department in RMS and set aggregation level in ORPM-Worksheet generate at Department level
2. Set Primary Zone Group-% Cost or % Retail markup. make Sure, the Primary Zone group consists of more than 1 zone. lets say. 2 zones : One with currency LKR and other with Currency USD. Set Zone with LKR currency as Base Zone. Make sure, Each Zone has at least one store.
3. Create Items in ORMS. Define necessary attributes (Country, Supplier, Item/Supp/Country of sourcing, Cost etc...)
4. Verify Retail By Zone form-Validate two rows appear-one with LKR zone and other one with USD zone. check : Currency conversion between LKR and USD.
5. Range Item to Locations : 1 store from LKR zone and other store from USD zone.
6. Approve the item in ORMS.
7.Import the item/loc in ORPM by executing newitemloc batch.
Area differential strategy in ORPM:
1. Create Area Differential Strategy with the Department/Base Zone (LKR Zone). Set Pricing Zone Id as the Secondary Zone (USD ) zone. Differential is Price Higher. Set a Percentage value. Check the Auto approve indicator.
Margin strategy in ORPM:
1. Create Market Basket Code with for the Margin Strategy for the item.
2. Define Calendar.
3. Create Margin Strategy with the market Basket Code. Set Margin Target with Acceptable Range and from and To.
4. Execute necessary extract batches to generate Worksheet.
5. Navigate to Worksheet Status screen. Check two Worksheets are generated : One for Base Zone (LKR) currency. Other for Secondary Zone (USD currency).
Note : This Worksheet for the Secondary zone is created due to previously defined Area Differential Strategy overlapped with the margin Strategy.
6. Validate the Different columns and attributes of the USD Zone Worksheet.
Notice: New Retail, Original Retail, Price Change Amount, Proposed Retail-are wrongly populated. RPM is not doing the currency conversion between LKR to USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document