Extreme Performance Issue When Trying To Search Order Backlog Workbench
(Doc ID 2338887.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Order Promising - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, ATP Inquiry Backlog WB Alloc
Extreme performance issue when trying to search Order Backlog Workbench
There is an extreme performance issue when entering data on the Order Backlog Workbench Create/Edit Search Criteria that only happens through the Order Backlog Workbench
The long running sql statement identified was the following:
No performance issue encountered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Order Management SuperUser - access Scheduling -> Order Backlog Workbench
2. Select the Create/Edit Button
3. Enter 'Customer' in the first field under Criteria
4. in the next field (Condition column) narrow the selection list by pressing E for Equals, then press Tab *** This take a LONG time to return
5. in the From field, enter most of the customer name (Example: <A part of Customer Name>% to search for <Customer Name>)
6. Select the customer from the LOV - the LOV populates quickly, however, once you select the customer it take a LONG time to return to the Criteria screen
7. Press Find - this works correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document