Item Description not Showing Correctly for few Items on TC-51 Zebra Handheld Devices
(Doc ID 2338970.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On TC-51 handheld devices, find that, Store Inventory Management (SIM) application has a rendering problem, while displaying Item descriptions that have a "-" sign.
Steps to recreate:
1. Find an item in SIM that has AS_ITM_RTL_STR.SHORT_DESC with a single hyphen (-) in it. Example: 2- Brown Snack Roll
2. Using TC-51 handheld device, look up the item using Item lookup
3. Note that the item description shows as "Brown Snack Roll" - Note that the number and the single hyphen (2-) are missing from the display.
4. Find another item with a description as (number) (hyphen) (hyphen) (name). Example: 2-- Brown Snack Roll
5. Using TC-51 handheld device, look up the item using Item lookup
6. Note that the item description shows as "2-- Brown Snack Roll" - Note that the number and the double hyphen (2--) are displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document