No TRAN_DATA 44 Records Created When Doing Online Store To Warehouse Carton-Level Receiving
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No TRAN_DATA 44 Records Created When Doing Online Store to Warehouse Carton-Level Receiving .
Steps To Recreate:
1. Set the SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RDW_IND='Y'.
2. Create an Externally generated transfer from warehouse to store.
3. Ship this transfer.
4. In the DB manually lock the SHIPITEM_INV_FLOW record for the shipment.
5. This is not the only table you can lock to cause the error.
6. Go to reccarton form.
7. Enter the shipment.
8. Then select cartons for receipt and click on OK.
9. Click on Yes to receive the carton.
10. Observe that the form raised no errors, but it doesn't complete the received processing either.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms