Error Message is Displayed Even WHhen User Uncheck The Carton Getting Received
(Doc ID 2339232.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message is displayed even when user uncheck the carton getting received.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Set the SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RDW_IND='Y'.
2. Create an Externally generated transfer from warehouse to store.
3. Ship this transfer.
4. In the DB manually lock the SHIPITEM_INV_FLOW record for the shipment.
5. This is not the only table you can lock to cause the error.
6. Go to reccarton form.
7. Enter the shipment.
8. Then select cartons for receipt and click on OK.
9. Click on Yes to receive the carton.
10. Observe that the form raised error message even when user uncheck the carton getting received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document