Exchange Rate Is Different Between IM_DOC_HEAD And IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD
(Doc ID 2339455.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You observe that the IM_DOC_HEAD exchange rate not aligned with IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD exchange rate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an order with order currency different from primary currency and exchange rate (say 1.1234567891).
- Approve the order.
- Navigate to Invoice Maintenance Header.
- Enter the supplier and the order created in step1.
- Notice that Exchange Rate is taking the correct value in Invoice Maintenance Header screen.
- Enter all the details and save the invoice.
- Notice that the value in IM_DOC_HEAD table is 1.1234567891.
- Run the Automatch Batch.
- Run the Rollup and Posting Batch.
Note: while calculating the EXCHANGE_RATE, it should consider all the decimal places but it is calculating only using the 4 decimal places.
In IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table, EXCHANGE_RATE column is populating with the
incorrect value 0.8900756564 (1/1.1235 = 0.8900756564).
In IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table, EXCHANGE_RATE column should get the value
0.8901098909207704 (1/1.1234567891 = 0.8901098909207704).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document