Bill Level Adjustments Publish to ECE Fails With Error "Balance with Id 8665672 not Found for Customer With Id 8667144"
(Doc ID 2339723.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version,
While performing bill level adjustments in BRM, ECE publish error is reported in ecs logs.
- two accounts are created
- both the accounts and bill units are in hierarchy as below :
parent account - PA
parent bill unit (/billinfo) = PABi
parent balance group (/balance_group) = PABG
parent level product purchase = PAItem = 100 amount
child account - CA
child bill unit (/billinfo) = CABi
child balance group (/balance_group) = CABG
child level product purchase = CAItem[x] = 1000 amount
- So when one performs bill at parent account, let us say PABill1 is produced with charges as 1100, so here bill level adjustments is performed for, let us say 500 amount on PABill1 [1100 amount]
- So bill level adjustment will in turn perform item level adjustments and adjust 500 amount.
- So during the bill level adjustment publish from BRM to ECE, one will get the error in ecs as mentioned below :
Steps to reproduce :
- create parent account PA (paytype 10001)
- create child account CA (paytype 10007)
- create services for child account
- purchase products on child services
- generate normal parent bill and invoice
- perform bill level adjustment on parent account bill, during the publish of the bill level adjustment details to ECE the said error is obtained
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document