Mandatory List of Value UDA Types Are Not Marked As Mandatory In Item UDA Screen
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mandatory list of value UDA(User Defined Attributes) types defined at department level are not marked as required in User Defined Attributes screen, and when the user tries to approve the item without them, the RMS application raise the following error message:
Steps to reproduce:
- Mark an UDA as required for a department (UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS)
- Create Item in concerned department.
- Add required information for Supplier and Retail by Zone.
- Go to More Action > User Defined Attributes.
- Notice that required mark is not present.
- Submit the item. Notice the error message: "There are User Defined Attribute Defaults within this hierarchy without UDA Values."
- User has to assign UDA values to all UDAs before continuing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms