Utility "load_localized_strings" Throws Error During Upgrade From 7.4 to 7.5 When Locale Is Set As "En_US.UTF-8"
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Upgrade
- User is upgrading BRM 7.4 PS7 to BRM 7.5 PS17
- Operating system is Solaris (the upgrade also includes migrating application servers from Solaris 10 to Solaris 11.3)
- Existing production server locale is set to "en_US"
- Target production server locale is set to "en_US.UTF-8"
- While loading customized reason code file using utility "load_localized_strings" there is a parsing error with the error statement as follows:
Is the locale "en_US.UTF-8" supported in the target BRM system while upgrading from a lower version, where the lower version BRM system environment's locale set as "en_US" ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms