Retail Updates Done at Style/SKU Level Are Not Applied to Packs
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a retail is updated at a style or SKU level, the pack retail is not updated.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a pack item for SKUs from a single style.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the pack item in step 1.
3. Create a price change in RPM at style level.
4. Once the price change is effective, check the retail of the SKUs in the style and see the retail updated.
5. Check the total on order retail for the PO created in step 2, and note the total on order is still using the old retail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms