Duplicate Double Quotation Marks in XER Export.
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Exporting a Project with a double quotation marks in the Activity Name (task_name), the quotation marks appear duplicated when viewing the XER file in a text editor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open P6 Client, Project, Activities window.
- Add a new Activity or rename an existing Activity and name it:5" pipe.
- Commit changes.
- Export the Project to an XER file by navigating File, Export.
- Open the XER file in a text editor such as Notepad.
- In the %T TASK section of the Export, find the Activity:5" pipe. Observe that the double quotes has been duplicated in Notepad and reads:5""pipe
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms