AIP-Online: Warehouse Receiving Calendar Does Not Change when Pattern Changes
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Receiving Calendar view is not changing the receiving calendar from the DM for WAREHOUSE when a new pattern (New Default Pattern, New Exception Pattern or a Day Update) is saved. The Save is successful, but the calendar is exactly the same as it was when it is Displayed initially.
Steps to reproduce:
• Login to the DM.
• From the General menu, select Core Data.
• Click the Receiving Calendar Primary tab.
• Enter the effective date for when the change to the warehouse is effective.
• In the Destination Type, select Warehouse.
• In the SKU type field, select a SKU type.
• Click Search.
• Move the Warehouse you want to update to the Selected Destinations area.
• Select (highlight) a Warehouse in the Selected Destinations area.
• Click Display.
• Review the Receiving Calendar information that appeared for the specific Warehouse.
• Select the New Default Pattern,New Exception Pattern ( in this case define the period of the exception pattern) or a Day Update and make some changes.
• Click Save from the left top menu.
Changes (from New Default Pattern,New Exception Pattern or a Day Update ) should be appeared in the Receiving Calendar.
Receiving Calendar does not change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms