There Is No Stock On Hand (SOH) Validation When Approving A Previously Reserved Allocation
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no Stock On Hand (SOH) validation when Approving a previously Reserved allocation. This allows a user to Approve an allocation when there is no stock available. Due to this, allocations are published to WMS when the Warehouse (WH) does not have stock to ship.
Steps to Recreate
1. Check SOH for item 100200042 and WH location 10101
2. In Allocation, create WH based allocation and Reserve it for item 100200042
3. In RMS, check SOH for item 100200042 and WH location 10101 --> Transfer Reserved Quantity is populated with quantity that was allocated in previous step
4. In RMS, create an Inventory Adjustment for item 100200042 at location 10101. For example, use Reason 146 Due to Theft
5. In RMS, check SOH for item 100200042 and WH location 10101 --> Available Quantity is 0, Transfer reserved qty is 150
6. In Allocation, Approve the previously Reserved allocation --> Allocation is approved without any SOH validation and published to WMS when the WH does not have stock to be shipped out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms