Global Search and Replace Does Not Replace the Selected Activities.
(Doc ID 2341241.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Global Search and Replace does not replace the selected Activities.
Global Search and replace to work as intended.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open P6 Web, click on 'Global search and Replace' sign. A dialog box opens up titled 'Create New or Existing Template'.
2. Create a template using '+' 'Add Template' sign.
3. Enter New Template details after selecting Project(s).
4. Select the 'Next' button. Enter details for 'Subject Area', 'Define Search Criteria' and 'Define Replace Criteria'.
5. Ensure Template created is correct by checking details in P6 Web.
6. Click on Save button to save the Template successfully.
7. The message is seen 'Template has been saved successfully'.
8. Click on 'Apply' button.
9. Dialog box 'Review Changes' opens up where the user can select the Template(s) one wants to apply. Select the Template and click on 'Replace' button. Note the selected check-boxes will not move.
Global Search and Replace does not function.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document