Errors When Updating Baseline: ActualThisPeriodUnits: Assignment Actual This Period Units Cannot Be Modified Since the Activity Is Not Started
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update baseline is not working for the attached project while selecting these options.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a Project
- Make sure recalculate Units and cost is selected on the Calculations tab
- Add an Activity with 5 days duration with a Resource
- Add a Baseline as a copy of Current Project
- In Current Project, set Actual Start and RD to 4d
- Move Data Date out 1 day
- Schedule so that there is a value in Actual This Period Units
- Add a new Resource to the Activity and Act This Period Units should change accordingly
- Projects, Maintain Baseline > Select update button.
- Select the Following:
Update Existing Activities already in Baseline.
Activity code assignments
Update existing resources and role assignments
Budgeted units and cost
Add New resources and role assignments
- Select Ok.
- Select Update.
- Update fails
----- SEVERE ----- Errors located: ActualThisPeriodUnits: Assignment actual this period units cannot be modified since the activity is not started.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms