Error Code 500 When Clicking On A Gene In 'Variants Found Table' Of 'Variants Found Plot'
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Omics - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When selecting a patient with genomic data and go to variants found plot,
2. the tree with the types of the found variants, e.g. Coding, Non-Coding, etc is displayed.
3. After double clicking on a node, e.g., SIFT-tolerated,
4. a table with more information about the variants of that type occurs below the plot
5. If clicking on a gene, Biodalliance 0.13.2
6. graph occurs, showing a "Error Code 500"
W_EHA_RSLT_LOG contains errors.
Error Code 500, ORA-01006, ORA-06512
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms