Error Code 500 When Clicking On A Gene In 'Variants Found Table' Of 'Variants Found Plot'
(Doc ID 2341415.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Omics - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When selecting a patient with genomic data and go to variants found plot,
2. the tree with the types of the found variants, e.g. Coding, Non-Coding, etc is displayed.
3. After double clicking on a node, e.g., SIFT-tolerated,
4. a table with more information about the variants of that type occurs below the plot
5. If clicking on a gene, Biodalliance 0.13.2
6. graph occurs, showing a "Error Code 500"
W_EHA_RSLT_LOG contains errors.
Error Code 500, ORA-01006, ORA-06512
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document