CancelOrder Webservice Defined for OSM WSDL is Not Executing Operation
(Doc ID 2341904.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OSM version 22.214.171.124.5
When sending a Cancel Order request from SoapUI using OSM CancelOrder Webservice, the order is not getting cancelled and it remains in its current state.
However Cancel Order is working fine from Task Webclient in OSM but the cancelOrder webservice defined for OSM WSDL it's not performing the operation.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. SOAP UI Webservice "CreateOrderBySpecification": Submit order creation request using XML sample for order creation. Get Response successfully.
2. Go to Task Web Client and check Worklist: notice that order gets created successfully.
3. SOAP UI Webservice "CancelOrder": Submit the cancel request. Got response successfully.
4. Go to Task Web Client and check Worklist: noticed that order is not cancelled. Order it is still In Progress state instead of Cancelled. This is the issue.
5. Go back to SOAP UI Webservice CancelOrder: Submit request again. Got Response with error: "Attempt to perform a transaction that is prohibited in the current order state."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document