MV90 Read Files: Incorrect Condition Code Displayed, No Read - Outage Was Expected
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MV90 Read Files: Incorrect Condition Code displayed, No Read - Outage was expected
Valid MV90 Interval Read file (data quality flag is 0 or 100 - see attached .mv9 file, please note that the file is from NDO team)
MV90 meter created in ODM and synced to MDM (Badge Number value is what is in the file, Connected/Commissioned, Populate Channel ID with what is in the file)
It is expected that the IMD is finalized and condition code is No Read - Outage.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Drop the file to osb polling directory (opt/apps/ouapps/sploutput/osb/mv90-usage)
2. Verify the file is processed and transferred to osb archive directory (opt/apps/ouapps/sploutput/osb/mv90-usage-arch) and no file in osb error directory opt/apps/ouapps/sploutput/osb/mv90-usage-error)
3. In MDM, search for the Activity - Payload Statistics and check if there is a count for processed IMDs.
4.Search for the Device.
5. Click the measuring component and verify there is a Pending IMD generated.
6. Click Perform Additional Mapping and verify the IMD is finalized and condition code is No Read - Outage.
The IMD was finalized and condition code was Regular.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms