Custom Flex Attributes Not Reflecting For Class And Subclass
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Flex Attributes(CFA) is not reflecting for Class and Subclass.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Foundation Data>Data Loading>Download Data.
3. Create Class or Subclass CFA Group
4. Go to Foundation Data>Data Loading>Upload Data
5. Click Upload >Done
6. Go to Review Status and note "Processed Successfully"
7. Go to Application Administration>Custom Flex Attributes.
8. Click OK.
9. Click on View UI.
10. Click Done.
11. Save and Close the Custom Flex Attribute.
12. Go to Foundation Data>Items>Merchandise Hierarchy>Subclass.
13. Verify in More actions in SUBCLASS page is not showing group set label.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms