Client Information Gives "A Severe system error has occurred."on LOGOUT Screen
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) application crashes when user click on the "Client Information" in SIM GUI screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into SIM Application.
2. Click 'Logout' button in SIM Main Screen.
3. Now, double click 'Client Information' tab at bottom left corner in 'Logout' screen.
4. Note that "Severe Error" is displayed instead of Client Information dialog.
5. Now click 'OK' button on 'Severe error' window another error message dialog pops up with another severe system error
6. Now clicking on 'OK' button find that, SIM application is auto closed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms