Client Information Gives "A Severe system error has occurred."on LOGOUT Screen
(Doc ID 2342208.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) application crashes when user click on the "Client Information" in SIM GUI screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into SIM Application.
2. Click 'Logout' button in SIM Main Screen.
3. Now, double click 'Client Information' tab at bottom left corner in 'Logout' screen.
4. Note that "Severe Error" is displayed instead of Client Information dialog.
5. Now click 'OK' button on 'Severe error' window another error message dialog pops up with another severe system error
6. Now clicking on 'OK' button find that, SIM application is auto closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document