File Upload / Download Not Working and AutoVue Client Not Launching ON OHS 18.104.22.168
(Doc ID 2342276.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using OHS126.96.36.199, getting following behavior :
1. Attachment file upload / download now working. For example when trying to download attachment file, download does not finish and just stalls.
2. Getting Error: " The AutoVue client did not start successfully. Please ensure that the server is running and the generated JNLP is launched. You can
contact the system administrator for extending the delay required before assuming AutoVue startup failure" when try to launch autovue for agile via
web client when clicking attachment file.
Below is machine configuration. Oracle HTTP Server is installed on same machine as Agile Application server.
(1) Application Server (machine 1)
Oracle DB 188.8.131.52.0
Weblogic Server (Oracle FMW 184.108.40.206.0)
Oracle Agile PLM 220.127.116.11 (Application Server)
Oracle HTTP Server (18.104.22.168.0)
(2) File Manager Server (machine 2)
Oracle Agile PLM 22.214.171.124 (File Manager)
Oracle AutoVue for Agile 126.96.36.199.0
What is working
When using OHS188.8.131.52, file upload / file download and Autovue client will launch without any issue.
- Install OHS184.108.40.206 on machine 1 and check attachment file upload/download and Autovue client launching without issues
- On the same machine 1, uninstall OHS220.127.116.11
- Restart server
- Install OHS18.104.22.168 and modify httpd.conf
- Now on OHS22.214.171.124 instance check attachment file upload/download. Cannot upload and download. AutoVue client does not launch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document