File Upload / Download Not Working and AutoVue Client Not Launching ON OHS 22.214.171.124
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using OHS188.8.131.52, getting following behavior :
1. Attachment file upload / download now working. For example when trying to download attachment file, download does not finish and just stalls.
2. Getting Error: " The AutoVue client did not start successfully. Please ensure that the server is running and the generated JNLP is launched. You can
contact the system administrator for extending the delay required before assuming AutoVue startup failure" when try to launch autovue for agile via
web client when clicking attachment file.
Below is machine configuration. Oracle HTTP Server is installed on same machine as Agile Application server.
(1) Application Server (machine 1)
Oracle DB 184.108.40.206.0
Weblogic Server (Oracle FMW 220.127.116.11.0)
Oracle Agile PLM 18.104.22.168 (Application Server)
Oracle HTTP Server (22.214.171.124.0)
(2) File Manager Server (machine 2)
Oracle Agile PLM 126.96.36.199 (File Manager)
Oracle AutoVue for Agile 188.8.131.52.0
What is working
When using OHS184.108.40.206, file upload / file download and Autovue client will launch without any issue.
- Install OHS220.127.116.11 on machine 1 and check attachment file upload/download and Autovue client launching without issues
- On the same machine 1, uninstall OHS18.104.22.168
- Restart server
- Install OHS22.214.171.124 and modify httpd.conf
- Now on OHS126.96.36.199 instance check attachment file upload/download. Cannot upload and download. AutoVue client does not launch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms