Obligation Amounts are Not Included in the ALC Screen When There is Zero Unit Cost
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Obligation amounts are not included in the Actual Landed Cost(ALC) screen when there is zero unit cost.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Regular item and a buyer pack item with unit cost as 0.
2. Create a Purchase Order(PO) for the above items.
3. Ship the PO and receive it completely.
4. Create an obligation with a non merchandise cost component for the PO.
5. Approve the PO.
6. Notice that there are no entries in the ALC_COMP_LOC table for the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms