Different Site Code Populated In Demantra Sales Staging And Location Staging
(Doc ID 2342400.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, LoadData, in Production instance,
When attempting to load data from EBS into demantra, different dm_site_code is populated in t_src_sales_tmpl and t_src_loc_tmpl staging tables for the Customers where Party Name has ' in the name.
Shipment Sales fails to load for these customer and
the following error occurs.
LOCATION IN SALES source does NOT exist IN LOCATION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Demand Management System Administrator responsibility.
2. Navigate to Collections > Oracle Collections > Run Shipment and Booking History Collection with Launch Download to No.
3. Verify data from demantra staging tables. The dm_site_code is different in t_src_sales_tmpl and t_src_loc_tmpl staging tables for the same customer.
4. Log into Workflow Manager .
5 Run EBS Full Download workflow.
6. Rows are rejected to t_src_sales_tmpl_err table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document