"Unable To Synchronize" Error Pops Up While Synchronizing In Planner
(Doc ID 2342656.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While synchronizing the floor plans,it fails with the following error:
ERROR : Unable to synchronize
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open new floor-plan in Planner.
- Place the composite and mechandise.
- Sync to match drawing (DWG) to fix issue of wrong module sizes in AVTTB_FIXTURE table.
- Add planogram to all four MODULES.
- Remove planogram.
- Annotation remains and modules remained filled.
- In the database the products are removed, but so also are the module blocks from the fixture table.
- Try to sync to match database(DB) for fixtures and annotation.
- Validate the error "Unable to synchronize" and the system hung and AutoCAD had to be closed by Task Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document