"Unable To Synchronize" Error Pops Up While Synchronizing In Planner
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While synchronizing the floor plans,it fails with the following error:
ERROR : Unable to synchronize
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open new floor-plan in Planner.
- Place the composite and mechandise.
- Sync to match drawing (DWG) to fix issue of wrong module sizes in AVTTB_FIXTURE table.
- Add planogram to all four MODULES.
- Remove planogram.
- Annotation remains and modules remained filled.
- In the database the products are removed, but so also are the module blocks from the fixture table.
- Try to sync to match database(DB) for fixtures and annotation.
- Validate the error "Unable to synchronize" and the system hung and AutoCAD had to be closed by Task Manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms