PO ITEM Level Obligation Is Wrongly Updating WAC
(Doc ID 2343120.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO ITEM level obligation is doing incorrect ALC Finalization.
1. Created a PO for 3 items 10 quantity each and received it fully.
2. Created two header level obligations one for 100 and another for 200.
3. Created another obligation at item level for one of the items in the PO for 555.
4. Header level obligations were pro-rated to all 30 quantity across all 3 items as expected.
5. However, item level obligation was also prorated to all 30 quantity (18.5 per unit for all 3 items) but it applied to two items (18.5 for 20qty).
6. WAC was wrongly updated because of this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document