The Update Stock On Hand Based on Stock Count Results (STKVAR.PC) Batch Throws ORA-01403 Error
(Doc ID 2343171.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error while running the STKVAR batch
"stkvar_1~*~process~stake_prod_loc~1403~ORA-01403: no data found~UPDATE:"
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a stock count for a dept,class,subclass say D1/C1/S1.
2. Run the stkxpld and stkupd batches to take system snapshot.
3. Now in the stock count file send a pack item which is under dept D2.
4. Upload the file using stkupld job. Notice that pack item along with components will be inserted into stake_sku_loc table.
5. Approve the stock count and run Stkvar batch.
6. Note the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document