Quantity Is Incorrect In ALC_COMP_LOC Table When Same Item Is Received In Multiple Containers
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity is incorrect in ALC_COMP_LOC table when same item is received in multiple containers.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and approve an Import Purchase Order.
2. Create transportation (same item in multiple containers).
3. Finalize the transportation.
4. Custom entry records gets generated.
5. Received Item/containers in Warehouse Management System.
6. Assign the shipment to transportation.
7. Click on Allocate ALC in customs entry and confirm.
8. Check Quantity value in ALC_COMP_LOC table it is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms