UIM Doesn't Allow Blank Value for Long Data Type Characteristic When Editing
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit char of long data type is not allowing blank value and giving below error. But the same is working when we click on Maintain characteristics and make the char to blank it is working fine.
"Characteristic Adjusted Upper Limit is a numeric field. You entered which contains non-numeric characters."
Steps to reproduce:
1) Deploy attached cartridge
2) Create service and its service configuration
3) Add value to Adjusted Upper Limit char and save it
4) Click on edit char and make the char value blank then it is not allowing to save.
5) Same is working with Maintain characteristic
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms