Wrong Inventory Adjustment Created During PTS Unit Picking
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Put To Store (PTS) unit picking, if extra quantity is being informed during container empty, wrong adjustment gets created that causes mismatch in the system.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have CP picked container in PTS_DROP_OFF location.
2. Perform PTS unit picking out of the container.
3. Close the store container.
4. Click No to message that asks if the inbound carton is empty.
5. Confirm grabs remaining.
6. Notice that inventory adjustment got created for wrong qty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms