System is Distributing More Quantity than Expected In the Distribution Process
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the distribution process, the system is distributing more quantity than expected and the below records are inserted in ERROR_LOG table:
|PR||-1001||WMS01APP||10/30/2017||de_bulk_splits||de_bulk_splits||distro=29008,dest=1111,item=BPICK,cont=BPICK4 ORA-01001: invalid cursor
ORA-06512: at WMS01.DE_COMPLETE_CONTAINERS", line 294
ORA-01086: savepoint 'START_BULK_PICK' never established in this session or is invalid
ORA-06512: at "WMS01.DE_CREATE_CONTAINER_PICK", line 1523
ORA-06510: PL/SQL: unhandled user-defined exception"
Steps To Recreate:
SCP : LABELED_RESERVE :N , LABELED_RECEIVING : N
- Create a distro. The item must be configured with c-pick (storage).
- Create two containers with enough stock in a single storage location.
- Configure ITEM_MASTER with item_length say 19.05, item_width say 12.7, item_height say 7.62, item_cube say 1843.5 and item_weight say 0.45
- Perform the distribution of the distro.
- Check the STOCK_ALLOCATION table that (distributed amount) was greater than the requested amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms