Event PX Cannot Get Object When Remove as Attachment From Design of Released Item
(Doc ID 2343646.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event PX for updating item attachment cannot get any object when Actions> Mass Update> Remove as attachment from design of released item.
If item is not released(status = preliminary),Event PX can get the object correctly.
And if remove design from tab:attachment of released item,event PX can get object.
Event PX for updating item attachment can get any object when Actions> Mass Update> Remove as attachment from design of released item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. smart rule:copy files to Rev - Designs = Reference with Warning
2. Create Event for update item attachment table
Event handler with Java PX:ItemUpdateAttachmentTableEventPreHandler
3. Create Design:DESIGN0001
4. Add attachment:test.txt to Tab:Files
5. Check in for Design:DESIGN0001
6. Create Item:Item1
7. Add Design:DESIGN00001 to Tab:Attachment of Item:Item1
8. Create ECO:ECO1 for Item1
9. Complete workflow ECO1,Item1 is implemented
10. Actions> Mass Update> Remove as attachment from DESIGN00001
1) Select version:1 of text.txt
3) Select Rev:1
11. Tab:History of Item:1
Action:User Defined Action
Details:ItemAttachmentUpdate_EventHandler: Attachment Dirty Row Objects : null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document