Outside Locations [Outlocs] Upload Fails With "Enter The Secondary Name." Error For Port In Brazil
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Outside Locations [outlocs] vanilla upload fails for lines specific to Brazil country as it expects the secondary name to be populated.
With the default_tax_type being, 'SVAT' you do not expect the system to run any extra validations for Brazil.
"Enter the Secondary Name."
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the default_tax_type is set as 'SVAT'.
2. Download the outside locations existing in the system.
3. Make amendments to it and see that it has an entry for shipping point with the country as Brazil.
4. Upload the .ods file into the system.
5. Notice that the Upload fails for Brazil specific line with "Enter the Secondary Name." Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms