Quantity Limits Page Is Not Adding The Locations After Their Item_loc Status Is Updated
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity Limits Page is not adding the locations after their item_loc status is updated. This issue is happening for both What-if and standard allocations. Below steps is just for what-if allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Search non sellable pack and add it to worksheet.
- From worksheet add the Pack to the allocation.
- Provide Release date.
- Add a store for which all the components has item_loc status as A
- Add a store for which at least one component has status set as excluded in Allocation settings.
- Store with excluded store will appear in the Exclusions. There will be only one row for the Pack and a store in Quantity Limits Page.
- Provide Policy, we used History and Gross Need.
- Calculate the Allocation.
- Open the allocation once its calculated and verify the results. Quantity Limits and Results has same records.
- Update the status for the excluded store in item_loc and set the Status to A for all of the components. --Its via RMS screen
- Calculate the Allocation again without making any changes to it.
- Open the allocation once its calculated, and verify the Results and Quantity Limits.
- There is no excluded store and the both stores appear in the Results but Quantity Limits pane doesn't have the both the stores.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms