Debit Memo Request(DEBMEQ) Created For Parent Supplier Having Two Supplier Sites Fails With Error
(Doc ID 2344369.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DEBMEQ created for parent supplier having two supplier sites fails With below error in IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create supplier with two supplier sites SUPPLIERSITE1 and SUPPLIERSITE2 with SUPPLIERSITE1 as the primary pay site.
- Create Return To Vendor(RTV) for supplier site SUPPLIERSITE2.
- Export invoice to ReIM using edidlinv batch and consume in Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM) with reiminjector batch.
- Check IM_DOC_HEAD table,data is posted properly with supplier and supplier site SUPPLIERSITE2.
- Execute reimposting batch . Check IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS Table .Above error is inserted in the table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document