When Transportation is Finalized for a Voyage and Vessel_id with Two Different Orders, Only One Custom Entry is Generated
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When transportation is finalized for a voyage and vessel id with two different Purchase Order(PO)s, only one custom entry(CE) is generated. The invoice is different for both the POs and has the same import country.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Consider two POs with the following specification:
- The POs should have the same import country id.
- The Orders are received in different shipments.
- Invoices generated should be different for those two POs.
2. Create two transportation for both the orders in the same vessel id, voyage_flt_id, estimated_depart_date.
3. In the transportation Finalize screen, enter the details.Click Finalize.Only one custom entry is created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms