STKUPLD Process Does Not Create All Stake_sku_loc Rows
(Doc ID 2344699.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STAKE_SKU_LOC does not update correctly in the scenario where the item is ranged after running "stkxpld" batch before running "stkupd" batch.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create unit&dollar stock count
2. advance vdate to stocktake_date-cycle_count_lag_days
3. run stkxpld
4. advance vdate to stocktake_date
5. run stkupd
6. advance vdate to stocktake_date + 1
7. range new sku to the location
8. perform backdated transaction (tran_date = stocktake_date)
9. validate if the new item/loc was added to STAKE_SKU_LOC and snapshot_on_hand updated correctly
10. Noticed that new item has been inserted into STAKE_SKU_LOC, but snapshot_on_hand is null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document