"Record already exists" Error While Uploading any Season/phase Attribute for any Item which Failed Earlier
(Doc ID 2344798.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, the following error occurs while uploading any season/phase attribute for any item which failed earlier.
Error: Record already exists in the staging table for this item and item season sequence number. Please delete the record to continue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to foundation data> Data Loading >Download Blank Template.
2. Select type as items and template type as Item Master.
3. Click on Download.
4. Start updating the .ODS file.
5. Select ACTION as Create.
6. Provide valid item id.
7. Provide invalid season, phase id in the spreadsheet and save in the local folder.
8. Navigate back to items > Upload items from file.
9. Select template as Item Master and choose file from the local folder.
10. Click on Upload.
11. System will throw error for the same.
12. Now modify the saved spreadsheet with valid season and phase id for the same item id for which there is prior failed attempt.
13. Upload items from file. Note the above error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document