Price-Inquiry Screen Shows Regular Retail Less Than Promotion Or Clearance Retail After Price Change
(Doc ID 2345373.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price-Inquiry Screen shows Regular Retail less than Promotion or Clearance Retail after Price Change at zone level, due to rounding.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Zone Group in Oracle Retail Price Management(ORPM) with two zones-One with X currency and other one with Y currency. X as Base Zone.
- Create Stores in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(ORMS) with Currency X (few stores) and currency Y (few stores) and assign to the respective RPM zones
- Create a Department in ORMS and select the Primary Zone Group with Cost markup in ORPM. Set 100% Cost markup percentage.
- Create One item in ORMS and set Unit Cost for item/supplier/country of sourcing as 3 decimal X. Note Supplier currency is on X
- Check Retail by Zone screen in ORMS : Check Currency conversion between X and Y in RMS.
- Check X Zone Price
- Check Y Zone Price
- Execute NewItemLoc batch. Import data in RFR tables.
- Execute a Zone Group Level Price Change. Change Percentage in such way that rounding will be done up
- Validate Price Inquiry.
- For Y currency zone .
Observation : Regular Retail in Price Inquiry for Currency USD Zone < Promotion Retail and Clearance Retail
In Price Inquiry Screen : Regular Retail : is lower with 0.01 than Promotional Retail and Clearance Retail
Discrepancy can be observed in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document