Price-Inquiry Screen Shows Regular Retail Less Than Promotion Or Clearance Retail After Price Change
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price-Inquiry Screen shows Regular Retail less than Promotion or Clearance Retail after Price Change at zone level, due to rounding.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Zone Group in Oracle Retail Price Management(ORPM) with two zones-One with X currency and other one with Y currency. X as Base Zone.
2. Create Stores in Oracle Retail Merchandising System(ORMS) with Currency X (few stores) and currency Y (few stores) and assign to the respective RPM zones
3. Create a Department in ORMS and select the Primary Zone Group with Cost markup in ORPM. Set 100% Cost markup percentage.
4. Create One item in ORMS and set Unit Cost for item/supplier/country of sourcing as 3 decimal X. Note Supplier currency is on X
5. Check Retail by Zone screen in ORMS : Check Currency conversion between X and Y in RMS.
a) Check X Zone Price
b) Check Y Zone Price
6. Execute NewItemLoc batch. Import data in RFR tables.
7. Execute a Zone Group Level Price Change. Change Percentage in such way that rounding will be done up
8. Validate Price Inquiry.
For Y currency zone :
Observation : Regular Retail in Price Inquiry for USD Zone < Promotion Retail and Clearance Retail
In Price Inquiry Screen : Regular Retail : is lower with 0.01 than Promotional Retail and Clearance Retail
Discrepancy can be observed in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms