Getting Two Errors for the Store After Creating Two Identical Rules
(Doc ID 2345473.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 14.0.X, Getting two errors for the store after creating two identical rules.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a rule and add 2 location traits, say LT1 and LT2.
2. Again create the same rule as above, but has only LT1.
3. Edit the 1st rule and remove LT1.
4. Create a transaction for a store in LT1, and during Totaling/Auditing, both the rules get applied, which is incorrect.
5. Since 1st rule is not applicable for LT1, this rule should not be applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document