RMS Auto Ranging Defaults Taxable Ind To 'Y' For Stores
(Doc ID 2345475.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to override taxable indicator if item-store is created by auto ranging process.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RMS.
2. Navigate to Order - > Create Order.
3. Enter supplier site and dates for new PO.
4. Click on Details and add existing item to PO.
5. Click on Distribution and select store which is not ranged.
6. Click Save and Close.
7. Validate ranged item location through Manage item and filter for new store.
8. Note taxable checkbox is set to 'Y' and users cannot change it for store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document