Stock Order Exception Reconciliation Does Not Use Original Ship Date To Look Up The Currency FX Rate
(Doc ID 2345535.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Order Exception Reconciliation (SOER) uses VDATE to look up the currency FX rate instead of using the original Ship date.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure that you choose a Store with one Currency code and the DC with a different currency code. The exchange rate between the primary currency and those currency codes effective on Day 1 and on Day 5 below must be different.
2. Create a Store to DC transfer with 2 units on Day 1.
3. Ship the transfer with 2 unit on Day 1.Note RMS records Tran code 38/37 or 32/30 on TRAN_DATA depending on if the transfer is intercompany or intracompany. The transfer cost is calculated with the right current rate.Also WAC of the receiving location is also calculated correct with the correct exchange rate.
4. Receive only 1 unit of the transfer on Day 5. Note RMS posts Tran code 44 with the receipt date and receipt cost. Tran code 44 does not impact Stock ledger or GL.
5. On the same day, go to SOER screen and reconcile the quantity with Sending location option.Note RMS created Tran code 37's/38's or 30's/32's with negative 1 (reverse back the missing 1 unit) at this time, RMS should use Day 1 to look up the FX rate instead of using Day 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document