LOCATION_DESC in STAKE_QTY Table Shows Blank Space After Stockcountupload Batch
(Doc ID 2346221.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LOCATION_DESC in STAKE_QTY table shows blank space after running Stockcountupload batch.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a new item and ranged to 1 warehouse and 1 store.
2. Perform an inventory adjustment on the warehouse and store.
3. Create a new item list for item.
4. Create a new stock count in RMS for the item list.
5. Run STKXPLD, increment VDATE to STOCKTAKE_DATE, and run STKUPD.
6. Run stockcountupload to upload a file for store.
7. Run stockcountprocess.ksh to process the data loaded. Observe that the LOCATION_DESC field in STAKE_QTY table has no leading blank spaces as mentioned in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document