User Profile Properties Modifications Are Not Saved in Primavera Unifier
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within a User's Profile Properties in the Workspace, changes made to a user's Security, Groups, Permissions, and or Proxy tab do not remain after clicking the Apply and/or OK buttons. If you re-select the user and go back to the tab that was modified, you will notice that the change did not save and the previous information populated still shows.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into Primavera Unifier and then switch to ADMIN MODE. Expand the User Administration node and select Company Users.
- Select any user and select Edit
- In the Edit User window, do any of the following:
- Select the Security tab and change the user name or
- Select the Permissions tab and change or add any permission or
- Select the Proxy tab to add or remove a user
- Click Apply or OK
- Re-select the user to edit again and view the changes that were just made to notice that the changes are not showing, but the previous information is.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms