Location Attribute Editor Does Not Show Attribute Field On Modify And Cannot Disable The Attribute
(Doc ID 2346390.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RWMS v16.0.1 version, when modifying a new attribute associated to a location in Location Attribute Editor, the modify block is not displaying the attribute (field is null - not populated) and the attribute enable field is unable to be cleared.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Location Attribute Editor.
2. Query a location that has an attribute on it, if none exist, add an attribute to the location.
3. Double click the record to bring up the Modify window.
4. The Attribute field is null (not showing the attribute).
5. The Attribute Enabled is checked, try to uncheck this field or clear it.
5a. Unable to clear the field.
Note: Issue in 5a is only when new attribute is added to location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document