Purging IMDs And Measurements With Different Delays
(Doc ID 2346391.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Derivation algorithms do not work on measurements associated with a deleted IMD. The Change handler "Measurement_Chandler" blocks the transition from BO D1-Measurement from "OK" to "REDERIVEVAL".
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Device and Device Configuration.
- Create an Interval Channel Measuring Component Type with two value identifiers and populate the Value Derivation Algorithm on secondary value identifier.
- Create an Interval Measuring Component.
- Create an IMD for a specific period.
- Delete the IMD from back end (i.e. DB) to archive.
- Go to any of the measurement display UI and click on “Re Derive Values” button.
- The error message “Initial Measurement Data ID <IMD ID> is archived.” is shown on the measurement UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document