Result Panel Show Wrong Data And Double Lines For Store
(Doc ID 2346413.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.4 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Manual allocation, the Results panel shows the wrong data and double lines for each store. Any time you don’t Save or Calculate the Maintenance screen after changing the rule, stores or add a new item, the Results panel shows the wrong results or double lines for the stores.
Steps to Recreate
1. Open a calculated Manual allocation
2. Select the Edit Button to change the Rule
3. Change the rule to other, for example History and apply
4. When the allocation returned to Maintenance screen, go to the Results panel
5. In the Results panel, there is no Allocated Quantity
6. Set the Final quantity to '1' for all and note the double lines in the Results section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document