Unassigned Reason Code is Displayed on the Screen By Resolving The Discrepancy
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reason code which is not assigned to any user should not been displayed on the screen while resolving the cost / quantity discrepancies.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a reason code with action Credit Memo Quantity (CMQ) , don't assign the reason code to any security group.
2. Ensure that IM_SEC_GROUP_REASON_CODE table doesn't have entry for this reason code.
3. Create an invoice with quantity discrepancy, resolve discrepancy with Charge Back Quantity (CBQ) reason.
4. Post the invoice and debit memo (Ensure debit memo is generated by setting up IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO indicator).
5. Reverse the debit memo quantity and select the drop down for reason code to be used for reversing debit memo. Noticed that the reason code generated in step 1 is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms