ECE-DC Is Loosing the Data During Failure Test
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version,
During HA-DR test, created a NAR File with 5000 CDRS.
When ECE-DC started processing in host 1, abruptly we killed the processes in host 1. Then started the OCOMC from host2. Noticed that much of data is getting vanished during this test.
example: Out of 5000 CDRs only 24 CDRs gets loaded in BRM how to recover these missing CDRs?
Qn2: Tested the following steps:
1. Started OCOMC (Adminsvr , Nodemgr and Admin client)
2. Passed 5k input CDR's for processing
3. Killed OCOMC (Adminsvr , Nodemgr and Admin client) while processing CDR's
4. Verified in BRM-DB 12 were successfully loaded.
5. Started the nodemgr & adminsvr
6. Rest of the CDRs are getting consumed by ECE-DC.
7. When customer checked in BRM total only 24 CDRs was loaded.
Rest of them were vanished.
After enabled the “back-up NAR file” configuration in ECE-DC and we found the below result
1. - Started OCOMC (Adminsvr , Nodemgr and Admin client)
2. - Passed 5k input CDR's for processing
3. - Killed OCOMC (Adminsvr , Nodemgr and Admin client) while processing CDR's
4. - Verified in BRM-DB 43 were successfully loaded.
5. - Copied the backup NAR files back to ECE_DC input directory to re-process the CDR's
6. - This time 5K CDR's were processed successfully and loaded into BRM DB.
7. - Checked in BRM-DB total 5043 records are loaded.
Here there is automated recovery of lost CDR's. In this case, only way is enabled the “back-up NAR " file and load again for processing.
In the above case,there are duplicate CDR's file loaded into the BRM DB, how to avoid this duplicate CDR's loading into BRM DB?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms