Item-Season/Phase_system Mass Upload Does Not Cascade Down to Child Items Automatically
(Doc ID 2347547.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mass upload of item Season/PHASE_SYSTEM does not cascade down to children Items automatically.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to RMS.
2. Navigate to foundation data> Data Loading >Download Blank Template
3. Select type as items and template type as Item Master
4. Click on Download
5. Start updating the ODS file.
6. Select ACTION as Create
7. Provide level 1 item id, season and phase id.
8. Save the ODS file to a local folder.
9. Navigate back to items > Upload items from the file.
10. Select template as Item Master and choose a file from the local folder.
11. Click on Upload.
12. Click on the notification pane.
13. Click on see all
14. Now navigate to item search screen and search for the child item SKU id.
15. The season/phase is not getting reflected for child item.
16. Now search with level 1 item id
17. Navigate to Season/Phase from more action.
18. Click on save and close.
19. Pop-up should trigger with warning message as " Do you want to overwrite the children information with the parents"
20. Click yes and then check with the SKU id in the item search screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document